- Hagia Sophia
- Saint Basil
- Nile St
- Pit of Vavoula
- Municipal Market
- Zea (Pasalimani)
- Electric lemonade
- Neo Faliro
- Junk shops
- Prophet Elijah
- Psyttalia (islet)
- Eastern Attica
- West Attica
- Kythira apartments
- Ionian Islands
- Magnesia Pelion
- Kea (Tzia)
- North Eastern Aegean Islands
- Agios Efstratios
- Saronic Islands
- Central Greece
How it Works
Entering our offers area in order to buy any offer you should first log in into the system
- Go to your coupon of interest
- Click in 'Buy Coupon'
- Select the method of payment in the bottom of the page
- You will get and email with all the details of your discount package as written in Package details in www.focusgreece.com/sales coupon page and contact details for the supplier or hotel. Contact the hotel or supplier, arrange your dates of arrival and pay him the Discount payment 'to supplier / hotelier' to receive the Package details content.
Pay Safe Cards
- Buy a pay safe card from the street stores or other places.
- Enter our site and the package coupon area of your interest
- Select 'BUY COUPON'
- Choose the Pay Safe Payment method
- Submit your pay safe card details in the fields
- Complete the payment
- Congratulation you just have got your coupon
- See your email for the package coupon and contact information.
- When ready go to the supplier, pay to the supplier the package cost and get the package details content as described in your email.
Even if you do not own a credit card, you can make purchases from www.focusgreece.com/sales, paying with the following alternative way during the purchase procedure:
Deposit the defined offer fee in the following Bank Account to get your offer !
ALPHA BANK: 729002002000661
(IBAN: GR): GR4901407290729002002000661
Δικαιούχος: NIK. TSEKLIDIS CO LTD "FOCUSGREECE"
After deposit the necessary amount send us the deposit document, phone number and your email in the fax (0030) 2310 385582 or via email in: firstname.lastname@example.org .
you should enter with login in your account and see below your email your orders. Click on your incopleted order and fill the deposit bank number and your email in the 2 fields. We will check the transaction and will accept the payment in order to send you via email the coupon with the details.
If you have any problem to connect after the bank trasaction send us the deposit document and your details in fax (0030) 2310 385582 or via email in: email@example.com .
Have a nice stay in our cooperating hotels and rooms in Greece or Tourism and Recreation Companies.
Caution: In order to be checked correctly your details should be correct and readable and your communication details (email) the same that you have done log in into the system also.
For further assistance you can call us working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 18.00 in the phone (0030) 2310 383080.
You have the possibility to communicate with us also with our live assistance in the sales page www.focusgreece.com/sales in the right site.
Payment through Paypal is one of the safest payment methods on the Internet. Millions of people around the world use paypal for their payments through internet.
If you have not account in Paypal you can easily create one as follow:
1. Go to page www.paypal.com
3. Use account details you have entered to enter the Paypal.com
4. Make a transaction 1 EUR stating the details of your card.
5. In the next credit card bill you will receive a four-digit number beside the transaction.
6. Use this number to activate your account through Paypal page paypal.com
If you do the above process you do not need to recap the details of your card on the Internet, only to represent your Username and Password that you entered in the Paypal payment and go on with your payment.
For the safity of Paypal there is a legitimate transaction fee, read the conditions to use of Paypal in its page and you will see that it is almost identical to any transaction by credit card.
We wish you happy holidays.
Visa or Mastercard Use
If you use your Visa or Mastercard you will pay following the procedure step by step that you will see.